Employer Sponsored Education Programs
Employee education and access to information is important to us and can contribute to the overall success of your self-directed retirement plan and compliance with ERISA Section 404(c). We at Dempsey Financial Services are committed to providing you with an employee communication program designed to enhance the understanding and appreciation of the Plan by your employees through initial and ongoing employee education sessions which include but are not limited to:
- Initial enrollment presentation meetings and ongoing employee education sessions;
- Ongoing enrollment meetings for new participants;
- Initial and ongoing access to investment reviews and retirement needs analysis;
- Retirement/termination distribution planning services including rollover implementation, required minimum distribution calculations, and STRETCH reviews;
- Access to professionals specializing in retirement services;
- Access to various retirement planning, investment and other financial topics seminars presented by Dempsey Financial Services;
- Access to various “lunch-and-learn” and other financial workshops offered in the workplace (if desired); and
- Access to other savings and investment services and analysis for goals other than retirement including college funding, estate planning and risk management.
These various participant-level programs and services are offered in either a "bundled" or "un-bundled" manner.
If you are interested in establishing a plan or have any questions about your current program, send us an email or give us a call at (330) 908-1087. Let our educational focus at Dempsey Financial Services partner with you regarding an employee education program for your qualified retirement plan!