Services for Individuals
In simpler times, planning for your retirement meant working a lifetime for a company that provided a pension plan and setting aside a few dollars for a rainy day. It’s much different today with a shift from entitlements to self-reliance programs. Combine that with market volatility, various tax reforms, inflation, interest rate swings, longer life expectancies, and an expanding array of financial instruments and investments to choose from, working with a financial professional is not only important but practically a necessity. Yet many of us spend more time preparing for a two week vacation then we do for our longest vacation - retirement!
Whether you’re still accumulating funds or already retired, it’s important to determine what you’d like to achieve financially and map out a strategy that will help you meet these goals. A sound retirement plan allows you to manage your money more successfully and covers a broad spectrum of areas relating to your present and future well-being. At Dempsey Financial Services, we can help through a variety of personalized programs including:
- Traditional Financial Planning
- Wealth Accumulation and Management Strategies
In addition to Retirement Accumulation Planning, we also provide analysis, recommendations and funding strategies in other areas that are important to current and future goals which include but are not limited to:
- Retirement Income Planning and Distribution;
- Asset Allocation and Portfolio Design Strategies;
- Education Funding Programs: 529 Plans, Coverdell Savings Accounts, UTMA/UGMA’s;
- IRA Distribution, STRETCH Strategies and Inherited IRAs;
- Retirement/Termination Distribution Planning Services including Rollover Implementation;
- Estate Planning;
- Insurance Needs including Long-Term Care and Medicare Supplements.
As with other things, the key to achieving your long-term financial objectives is planning and effective planning requires the use of appropriate tools. If you have any questions about your current financial situation or wish to schedule an appointment, send us an email or give us a call at (330) 908-1087.
Let our resources, knowledge and years of experience at Dempsey Financial Services assist you in preparing for and addressing your retirement and other investment goals!